Productmanagement & Marketing w/m/d
Graz, Styria– Full Time
Are you fascinated by the Internet of Things and are you interested in technology?
Do you want to actively contribute to turning ideas into products and products into groundbreaking innovations?
Then SLOC is the right place for you! We are a young company from Graz, Austria, developing smart high-tech devices for IIoT use cases. Thereby, we focus on edge computing in combination with artificial intelligence. Since we are constantly working on new innovations, we are expanding our team.
Your role with us:
- Collaboration in the expansion of the product portfolio as well as development of new products
- Quality assurance incl. control and acceptance of new functions
- Creation and updating of documentation, data sheets, information material, etc.
- Creation of analyses and reports
- Close cooperation with Sales, Development and especially Marketing
- Creation of information material, brochures and newsletters
- Implementation of digital advertising measures in the area of social media
- Creation and design of landing pages
- Administrative and organizational activities
You bring along:
- A strong interest in digitalization, IT and IoT
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Structured, independent and accurate way of working
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking skills
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Very good German and good English skills
- Completed technical or commercial education (e.g. HTL, HAK)
- Knowledge of product and project management
- Experience with common creative suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
We offer you:
- A young and dynamic team with a flat hierarchy and the opportunity to contribute your ideas.
- An open-ended employment contract (38.5 hours/week) with a flexitime model and the possibility of working from home
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 2.350,- / month (basis collective agreement IT – AT entry level) with the readiness for overpayment based on your concrete qualification and experience.
- The possibility to develop yourself continuously
- An office in the center of Graz
- A meal allowance, free drinks and joint staff evenings
Apply with your resume to Christoph (email@example.com). If available, you can also send us examples of your previous work, so that we can get an idea of your work.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Download the job description: SLOC_Productmanagement-Marketing_2022